This historic building sits on 5.68 acres and includes a 41,175 sq foot, three story classroom building built in 1912 and sanctuary built in 1951. Many updates have been completed since 2000 including electrical upgrades, Heat and A/C plumbing and roof upgrades. Also included is a 12,102 sq ft metal framed Gymnasium built in 2000 and a 2,700 sq ft annex. This property is ideal for a school setting, community or recreation center. (see agent addendum) Seller may consider selling Chapel and main administration building separately from the gym for $250,000.00 Complete renovation/upgrades report also available.
Listing courtesy of SAGEBRUSH REAL ESTATE.